1.04.2012

WILW {What I'm LOVING Wednesday}


1} Inspiration

I {LOVE} when I am inspired! My most recent inspiration came from the movie Water for Elephants . . . now, I am currently {OBSESSED} with vintage circuses.

Here is a little sneak peek of my inspiration interpreted that is becoming the theme for my son's 2nd birthday party and for our family's next set of stylized photos. I cannot wait to piece it all together. I have so many thoughts floating around in my head, now I just need to get them live!


I am so {INSPIRED} by "Water for Elephants" that I actually borrowed the book from the Kindle user's library today . . . which I had no idea even existed until today! Huh, maybe that's because I do not read, well, I just don't have time to read. I am actually going to give this book a shot though ;)

XOXO
{C. LINZ}
{LIKE} me on Facebook
{FOLLOW} me on Twitter
{FOLLOW} me on Google+

Linked to The Kind of Love

No comments: