3.21.2012

WILW {What I'm LOVING Wednesday}


1} My Family

The hubs went out of town for 4 days . . . OMG, we sure did miss him!! The {LITTLE} Linz would ask for him in the morning, point to his chair and say "Daddy" at dinner, point to his pillow and say "Daddy" anytime we were in my bedroom and he would walk around the house looking for him to give him a 'high five' when he did something good. Well, Daddy finally came home on Monday and Chandler could not get enough of him! 

Chandler is maturing and growing so much everyday. He will 19 months old in 5 days. I cannot believe that almost 2 years have gone by . . . time flies when you're having {FUN} I normally like to list out all of the words that Chandler can say, but it is way too many now. He's starting combining words to make sentences, his first word combination was "baby bottle". 


-Chandler still {LOVES} to accessorize! 
-He is getting into reading books and {LOVES} to point out things that he knows. 
-He's a people watcher (inherited from his Daddy), so he {LOVES} going to public places. 
-He is determined to try to do things on his own, but get's very frustrated when he cannot. 
-He {LOVES} giving high fives, fist bumps, hugs and kisses and he will try to go around a room, any room, and make sure everyone gets one of whatever he is offering. 
-He {LOVES} to eat and {LOVES} to sleep. 
-He doesn't watch much TV (it just doesn't hold his interest), but he can point out Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Elmo in his books. 
-He's a problem solver and will repeatedly perform an activity to try and 'figure' it out. 
-He calls me Mommy, but pronounces it as /ˈmähē/ and I {LOVE} it!

2} Spring is in the air!

While Spring is not a good thing for my allergy to tree pollen, it gets me totally {PSYCHED} for Summer. Here are some of my fav warm weather looks for this week . . . 

Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image 
Pinned Image
& I love this {WHIMSICAL} little bubble blower necklace . . . 
Pinned Image 
{C. LINZ}
{LIKE} me on Facebook
{FOLLOW} me on Twitter
{FOLLOW} me on Google+

Linked to The Kind of Love