3.28.2012

WILW {What I'm LOVING Wednesday}


1} Location, location, location

I am loving this {DELIGHTFUL} little spot that I found over the weekend. It was so perfect for both of  the families that I was shooting this weekend. It was a hill full of wildflowers and dandelions & what kid doesn't {LOVE} dandelions? 


I will have more photos up on the blog of the wonderful location within the next 2 weeks. I loved how all of my sessions this weekend turned out, we had excellent weather and great families!

2} Pinterest 

I {LOVE} the new Pinterest profile pages. Today I rearranged my boards and added a description to the boards that I share with my clients for inspiration.

Clients, if you use Pinterest, you must check out my Phenom Photo Props & What to Wear . . . pinboards.



{C. Linz}

{LIKE} me on Facebook
{FOLLOW} me on Twitter
{FOLLOW} me on Google+
{REPIN} on Pinterest