4.04.2012

WILW {What I'm LOVING Wednesday}


1} A Photo Challenge
I have always wanted to be able to dedicate some time to a photo challenge. So, when I came across this Twitter photo challenge on Pinterest for the month of April I thought I'd give it a try.

The {ONE} stipulation that I am giving myself is that all of the photos have to be taken with my Nikon, no cell phone photos . . . EEEEKKKK! Believe it or not, I do not get out my camera & equipment every day . . .  so I like that this challenge is forcing me to.

Day #1: YOUR REFLECTION
 
My reflection was shot in a window with mirror tinting. I liked the way the reflection was muted, yet all of the colors were still bright.

 Day #2: COLOR

I just got my rings back from the jeweler after some routine maintenance, so I took this photo of them sitting on a bright colored shirt that I bought from Old Navy. A little trick . . . there were two forks placed together underneath the shirt to hold the rings upright.  

Day #3: MAIL 

My sister-in-law {LOVES} to send cards & she's good at it . . . so good that sometimes I feel guilty that I do not take the time to send people cards. This card is so stinking cute too, I mean, who doesn't {LOVE} sock monkeys? 

Day #4: SOMEONE WHO MAKES ME HAPPY

My little man . . . I {LOVE} those long eyelashes. Daddy had to hold him down and tickle him for this shot . . . he would not stay still enough for me to get a shot like this . . . ever!

{FOLLOW} me on Twitter to see these photos everyday or check back next Wednesday for 6 more photos from the challenge. 

2} 5 Year Anniversary
In case you didn't figure it out from the anniversary card pictured above, this Saturday is our 5 year wedding anniversary. Since our wedding photo isn't {OLD} enough to be funny I will spare you. The hubs is {SURPRISING} me with plans that he has made, I'm not going to lie, I am a little nervous ;)


3} Instagram
Yay, I am finally on Instagram . . . {FOLLOW} me, I'm CLinzPhoto. Here is my 1st Instagram photo . . .  and I {LOVE} it!





{C. Linz}

{LIKE} me on Facebook
{FOLLOW} me on Twitter
{FOLLOW} me on Google+
{REPIN} on Pinterest

Linked to This Kind of Love

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dropping in from the WILW link up!
Love your blog and this post is too cute :)

Sarah said...

GORGEOUS pictures - you have such a beautiful talent. Love that ring! Hope your weekend is going well!