2.22.2012

WILW {What I'm LOVING Wednesday}

1} Wednesday

I just realized that it was Wednesday, I was thinking that it was Tuesday all day long . . . so I am {ONE} day closer to the weekend than I thought!

2} Who is C. Linz? 

I finally have a head shot and an "About Me" post on the blog, check it out here!

3} Spring is in the air! 

I am {LOVING} these looks for Spring . . .

4} Mobile {LINZ}

What a {TREAT} that everyone always has a camera in their hand, at all times, these days. I can take crappy cell phone pictures, fluff them up with surprisingly advancing mobile editing apps and then share them with everyone  I know through 3-4 different social networking sites all at one time . . . 


{C. LINZ}
{LIKE} me on Facebook
{FOLLOW} me on Twitter
{FOLLOW} me on Google+

Linked to The Kind of Love

No comments: