8.28.2012

Wowza!!! Where has the year gone? / St. Louis Photographer

It's unfortunate for me to inform everyone that 2012 is currently booked! Don't fret, even though the rest of the year is booked, I will be offering a holiday mini session on Saturday, November 3rd, so you'll still have a chance to get a great family photo before the holidays! I plan to close-up shop from December 1st 2012 until February 1st 2013 to spend the holidays with my family and take some time for business planning.

2013 will bring about quite a few changes for C. Linz Photography and I need some time to think through everything appropriately to best accommodate my {WONDERFUL} clients.

Changes to come in 2013:
Session scheduling will be going through a major overhaul, which will include an on-line calendar to allow everyone to check for session availability, YAY! I will only be booking sessions one weekend out of each month, but I will be offering seasonal mini-sessions and those dates will be provided on my calendar, YAY again! Technically, I will have less sessions available in 2013, but I am confident that with the addition of the seasonal mini-sessions I will still be able to accommodate all of you {LOVELY} clients!

I {LOVE} photography and I {LOVE} having a hobby that allows me to meet new people and become such an integral part of their family's memories, but my session & editing schedule (along with my full-time job) was taking me away from my own family too much, hence the reason for the changes. I assure you I will do my best to communicate the changes effectively. I am currently working on the calendar, so feel free to check it out and see what weekends and time slots are available for 2013, believe it or not, I already have some sessions booked!

Thank you to all of my {FANTASTIC} clients that have, yet again, made this year a wonderful year for C. Linz Photography.

XOXO,
Crystal

 

No comments: