9.15.2012

Glorious! / St. Louis Photographer

Tonight was one of the moments where I looked outside in {AWE} of the sunset and said, "I should go out and take a picture", the only difference tonight is that I actually did it. Normally, I do not take my camera out of my bag after a session, but I'm glad I did.

Take a look at this {GLORIOUS} sunset that we had!


My most {FAVORITE} part about it was that I was able to get some silhouette shoots of Chan Man. I cannot wait to print this . . . the possibilities are endless, but I'm thinking that this will be {AMAZING} printed onto a burlap or canvas pillow from Knollwood Lane. I feel a special order coming on . . .



Now, I just have to decide which one I like better . . . the traditional with the front-facing shoulders or the one that shows off his {LONG} eyelashes and {ADORABLE} curls?

XOXO,
Crystal

 


No comments: